Babies are amazing. How can you not love their gummy smiles, coos, chubby thighs, and miniature feet. Every stage is different having both perks and point of frustration.
Here is a month by month guide to your baby
- Month 1: Your first true love…poop
- Month 2: I can survive on how little sleep.. and why wont the weight go away?!
- Month 3: Was that a smile?
- Month 4: Squeeze me tight. I’m no newborn
- Month 5: Hands and feet and smiles, oh my!
- Month 6: I want to chew on THAT object!
Here are some posts that are geared towards babies from birth to 12 months.
- Is your baby a nipple snob?
- The pool is here, have no fear.
- How to help them roll over
- We ♥ Products: Newborns
- Try some morning yoga stretching
- Be flexible but consistent
- Flexibility helps everyone
- Try to be calm and you’ll pass that trait on
- Take a break if you need it to pass on the calm
- How will your child spend the day
- It’s snowing, oh no…we can’t go for a walk!
- Encouraging independence: from bassinet to crib
- Do children learn to speak by reading lips?
- Ways to organize your digital photos
- Top places to give away your old stuff
- Stress free ways to travel with the wee ones
- Getting your little one a passport
- Create an artwork portfolio
- The best baby present ever
- Teach and encourage independence
- Help your child learn to self feed
- Letting go of feeding control
- Product review- Angel dear blankies
- Product review- Stokke
- Music saves the day on a car trip